Sunday, 26 January 2014

My Signature Perfume : Chanel Chance Eau Tendre



I didn't get compliments on a perfume for years, until this baby!! One day, while accompanying my mom to the hospital for her regular check-ups....A man.... a doctor no less.....stopped dead in his tracks to tell me how much he liked it. HE LIKED THE SMELL OF MY PERFUME!! 

I think he used the word lovely & sexy. It is also one of the few perfumes that got a "you smell nice" from my husband who usually doesn't say anything. He knows how much of a hoarder I am for perfumes. I love this, and I'm pretty sure it is my favourite of my collection. Safe to say, it's my signature perfume besides Love Spell by Victoria Secret and my hubby personal favourite YSL Parissienne. 


I don't care if it's 'winter' in the office and people think this is more for spring and summer or a day at the beach or out in the sun. Smelling good like this should be year rounds!!  lol 

Due to it's long lasting longevity and heavy sillage, I had to use it sparingly. It lasts whole day on me.I can tell cos I don't have to repeat spritz and I still smells fresh. Maybe others can still smell it when I can't. Also, I wore it to work and a perfume sensitive lady said it didn't bother her. Another gal followed me around asking what it was, she really liked it too!! It's pretty light and feminine. My husband said it was flowery but I can tell there is a fruity component also. 

Chance Eau Tendre smells like a more sophisticated version of Daisy. This is Daisy done in Chanel manner. Very pretty. You just can't dislike it, can you? 

The first couple of hours it smells very similar to Daisy from Marc Jacobs, but then it develops in to a much more refined and sophisticated scent. It is a soft, delicate, light white floral and slightly sweet fragrance with a very good longevity on me.


There is something fresh & romantic, innocently flirty or sophisticated-girly about the smell.

I highly recommend if you can get your mitts on it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment